Experienced Advocate Who Will Work Tirelessly For You

Motor Vehicle Accidents Can Leave You With Serious Injuries

Millions of Americans every day get into their vehicle to drive about their community, but for many, it can all change in the blink of an eye. A tired driver, a distracted teenager or an unaware pedestrian can quickly lead to a dangerous situation that may result in serious or potentially fatal injuries. The fact is that car accidents are some of the more dangerous occurrences in our regular course of life and the harm suffered from them can be life-altering.

When you find yourself in this situation, you need to turn to an attorney who has the experience and knowledge to help you recover the compensation you need to put your life back together. At Law Office of Robert J. Kor, I have been helping people in Hartford for more than 45 years with compassionate representation. I know the legal system, the applicable law and how to litigate against insurance companies.

When you are considering suing for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident, you should understand that unless you are suing a commercial or corporate entity, your potential recovery will likely be limited, to either the assets of the person who harmed you or their insurance policy. Because of this, I always recommend that everyone should purchase full uninsured/underinsured coverage, that way you will not lose out on compensation you would otherwise deserve.

I Can Represent You In A Number Of Different Types Of Motor Vehicle Accident Cases

I have earned my skills through decades of personal injury litigation, allowing me to represent clients across a broad spectrum of injury cases. This includes, but is not limited to:

  • Car Accidents
  • Motorcycle Accidents
  • Pedestrian Knock-Downs
  • Cyclist cases
  • Rear-end collisions
  • Red-light violators
  • Distracted drivers

Being involved in an accident such as these can significantly impact you. Depending on how you were hurt, it can impact your ability to move or work, reduce your quality of life and leave you with mounting medical bills. When you are in an accident, the first thing you should do is call the police so that you can have the entire incident officially documented by a police officer. Make sure you either get a copy of the report or the number of the report so that you and I can obtain it later on.

Once that is completed, it is important that you seek medical and legal help as soon as possible. Even if you were in a low impact or low speed accident, you may have suffered an injury that can become degenerative without proper treatment. Once you have been treated, call my office so that I can help you. Getting an attorney early will help you to ensure that you are not unfairly blamed for the accident by your insurance company.

Call My Office For Help

No matter how careful you may be, an accident is called an accident because we do not intend them but they happen to us anyways. When you find yourself injured from such a situation, you can reach out to me for help. I believe in being there for the people of Hartford when they need me, which is why I am always in touch with my office for emergencies. I also offer free, confidential consultations for personal injury and motor vehicle accident cases so that you can feel comfortable speaking to me without worrying about payment. You can call me at 860-856-6179, or if you would like you can also write to me here to send me a brief description of your situation.